12 October 2011

Tea Time

I have been super stressed lately. Things just aren't going my way -- life has a way of being completely unpredictable even at its most understandable moments.

It's like God is trying to remind me that I am not in control..... hah. You win, God... you win.

After a super stressful night in which I discovered that I may not be able to graduate on time after all, or even this year, potentially....

I sit here drinking my restful/relaxing caffeine free tea with just a hint of organic sugar and communicate with God. It's my favorite time of the day, and music brings me straight back to Him.

Finding my center at the end of a hard day is beautiful.

Here's what I'm meditating on tonight:


---

And God provides once again. My advisor just gave me the most unexpected news ever... not only do I not need to take the prerequisite, but I don't even need to take the CLASS. I can substitute it for a different upper-division course -- which lets me work next semester, too! I am awe-struck by how amazingly God provides when I simply admit that I can't do it on my own and need Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment