Hell week has gone from creeping up on me to attacking me with a vengeance. It's not even hell week yet, so that just makes it worse...
Between now and spring break I have to:
- Do two listening responses
- Write a paper
- Take two biology quizzes
- HP 402 midterm
- See two performances for a class
- Write a proposal
- Fill out and turn in an application
- Participate in a clinical study (bleh, needing extra credit...)
- Biology midterm
- Study for everything I'm being tested on
- Work a ton
- Go to church after my overnight shift to support my dad
- Visit my grandpa
- Eye doctor appointment (hope it goes well!!!!)
- Anniversary with Nate! (the only thing I'm truly looking forward to!)
I'm sure I'm forgetting things, too.
It's just all slamming me at once.... I'm so exhausted already that I hope I can actually make it through the next week without falling asleep at inopportune moments.
---
But on the bright side, spring break has never looked more beautiful. And in just three (!!!) weeks, I go to Oregon for the midwifery conference! I should probably start figuring out what to wear... I don't want to bring stuff for the wrong season or whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment