05 March 2011

So... Tired...

I'm so tired of being tired... even when I get around 8 hours of sleep (my body often naturally wakes me around 7 or 7.5 hours), I wake up absolutely exhausted. I think some of it might have to do with the noise levels around my apartment and the amount of light, but I can't be sure. It's frustrating, though.

Woke up naturally after 7.5 hours of sleep today. Exhausted. Cleaned up a little bit, did some studying, packed up, then got ready to head to work... fun stuff. I did relax a bit, but for the most part I was pretty productive.

Now I have work. Overnight; no sleep. Then church. Then, finally, sleep.

I wish I could blame my exhaustion on work, but honestly, it's not that. After work is the only time I sleep well.

I'm tired of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment