15 March 2011

Life is Good

Today I got to meet up with Candice and Kelli for some awesome shopping in Ventura. I've missed their company a lot, so it was especially wonderful to get to see them again.

I was particularly close to Kelli all throughout high school, so being unable to see her that often since starting college has been especially hard. There's just something about us that clicks -- that, no matter how long it's been, we can get together again like no time was ever lost. Through all of the pain of cutting old used-to-be-friends out of my life, she's one of the only people I am glad remains. I am hoping that we get to see each other more frequently over the coming years. I have no idea what the future holds... and so I want to make the most of the time I have, before life moves us farther apart than we are now.

It's been great to hang out with Candice, too. We weren't particularly close near the end of high school (her having already graduated), but we were friends. I had forgotten just how fun (and funny!) she is to be around; I definitely want more of that in my life.

Perhaps, if I stay in Southern California after graduation, I will propose the idea of the three of us getting an apartment together. That's a topic for another time... but there's a decently high probability that I will be moving to San Jose/San Francisco/somewhere inbetween after I graduate.

Quote of the day: "Sometimes I forget the earth is round...." -- Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment