I can't believe it's already March.... time is flying so fast.
I had my biology lab midterm exam today. I feel like it went much, much better than my first lecture exam did. While I don't think I got an A, it's possible that I got a B, or at the worst a C.
It really does feel great to know for once that I didn't potentially fail an exam in a science class. Usually I'm really unsure about how I did, but this time, I am fairly confident that I actually did well. Improvement!!! With any luck, my second biology lecture exam next week will go just as well, if not even better. At any rate, I definitely need to start focusing on studying for it.
---
I also received some distressing news today. Apparently my pastor suddenly lost the ability to use his legs, so he was rushed to the hospital where they discovered a ping-pong ball sized growth on his spinal cord. He's currently in a ten-hour surgery to try to remove it. In the next few days, they'll find out whether the growth is cancerous (there's some major concern because he had a prostate cancer scare a few years ago). The doctors are also concerned that there will be lasting harm to the spinal cord.
This really causes a lot of issues both within the church and within my own family. The church, obviously, is very concerned for its pastor and right now needs guidance more than ever. My dad is that guidance, as he preaches whenever Pastor Mike is unable. He'll be preaching for the next few weeks at least, which is going to be very hard for him with all of the work he's already doing and such. It's something he's prepared to do, of course, but it is another added stressor.
Please pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment