20 February 2011

Switching Adventures

Once again, my shift got changed, so I had all day free.

I went to Sunday School without Nate (because he apparently didn't have any clean clothing...) and then went over to his house. We hung out for a bit, and then I went home and took a nap before going to visit my grandpa. It was good to see him, as I hadn't seen him in a while.

---

I have found myself in a position where a lot of my co-workers owe me favors for switching shifts with them. That's something that may come in handy during finals at the end of this semester, if I ever get scheduled for a time when I simply MUST study.

It's also a bit awkward, though, because I'm kind of becoming the new go-to person at work. It's a lot of responsibility...

---

Off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment