01 February 2011

Exhaustion

I am ridiculously exhausted. I haven't been doing anything particularly strenuous, either, so I'm somewhat baffled. Surely I'm not still tired from my weekend! I've had a ton of sleep since then.

I've been feeling somewhat nauseous and dizzy on and off for the past few days, so maybe that has something to do with it. My eye is still awkwardly pink, but I doubt it's related. Regardless, I'm going to head to the Student Health Center either tomorrow or Thursday (as soon as I have time) to get it checked out if I still haven't seen any improvement by tomorrow.

My life is starting to get really busy -- soon I will be incredibly stressed out. In the meantime, I'm trying my hardest to stay on top of my work, lest I hate myself later on.

Sydney and I finally got some cleaning done today. The dishes aren't all cleaned yet, but we got a good chunk of them out of the way. I also cleaned up the living room and washed/fixed the fan. We still need to start de-cluttering the bedroom and then actually clean the entire apartment (vacuum, scrub the oven, etc).

In other news, bedbug-sniffing beagles have been visiting all of the apartments. No joke. I wonder if and when they will visit ours...?

Awkward album of the year award...
Picture not mine, but awkward compilation is!

No comments:

Post a Comment