I got ten hours of sleep last night. I would have slept for much longer, but my alarm woke me up at 11:30 for class.
It's amazing how tired I was... even I didn't fully realize it until late last night, when I got nauseous and dizzy from lack of sleep. Fun stuff, I assure you.
I've been pretty tired today as well, but it's not an excuse to relax. Exams are coming up quickly -- I am nowhere near prepared for biology yet, and I do need to actually look over my notes for HP 300. I have a paper worth 15% of my grade due on Friday, and I have yet to do the prerequisite research for it. It's not something I can completely BS, either, as what I write in that paper affects everything else that I will write and research over the course of the semester. Kind of a tall order, but I feel I am up to the challenge. I'll be writing about the use of sound as storytelling in the midwifery culture, or something of that nature.
Oh, and I work again on Saturday.
The apartment is an absolute horror. Sydney and I have set an appointment to clean it tomorrow night, as right now I honestly think the place could be condemned. I would never let my actual home get this bad -- why do I insist on allowing the apartment to become this horrendous?
I'm back to wearing my glasses again, as my other eye has the telltale signs of pink eye. Luckily I have antibiotics left over from my last bout with pink eye, so I'm using those -- if I don't see improvement in the next few days, or if it gets worse, I'll head on over to the Student Health Center and get myself checked out. I would very much like to avoid that, though. And I would also like to avoid using my glasses... they make me feel like I'm stuck in a fog all the time.
I really should study more tonight, but instead I'm going to head to bed. I am totally exhausted... and everything will probably make more sense in the morning.
Again, pictures will come once I get the camera fixed. I'm not slacking!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment