24 January 2011

Always Busy

Life is going to get really busy really quickly this semester. Take Back the Night is getting into full swing now -- we had our first meeting of the semester tonight, and it was absolutely full of planning, planning, and more planning.

I'm working on the actual TBtN event (as opposed to the Take Back the Week events), so it's really important that everything gets done. It's, in its own way, the most important event of the week, as survivors will get a chance to speak out and share their stories at this event.

The hardest part right now is budgeting everything, because we haven't been given a budget yet. I need to swing by Subway and find out how much food for ~500 people will cost (we may need to get more food, though)... hopefully I'll have time before the next meeting. My week is really, really busy, though, so I'm not sure I'll have a chance.

---

Also, I officially sent in everything for the Midwifery Today conference. I'm so excited! The only downside to the trip (besides making up work and such) is that I will literally be picked up from the airport by Sydney, sleep a few hours, and then start setting up Take Back the Week/Night. It's going to be a giant rush of work.

My camera's SD chip died again. So, no pictures until I have money to buy a new one. Luckily I'm working this weekend, so I should be getting some money soon.

Can you see how ridiculously busy I am already?
And no, I have more tabs open in separate windows.
Welcome to my busy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment