21 August 2011

Little Steps

I'm getting back up on my feet, slowly. Not really excited about the start of classes, but life happens. I'm one step closer to being done with this part of my life -- both scary and fantastic.

I've met a few people in the same scenario as me -- a junior graduating at the end of the year (and so sort of a senior). It's comforting to know I'm not alone.

Today I tried lactase pills for the first time. I'm going to have to up the dosage for lactose-rich foods, but overall I was impressed. Here's hoping this takes care of my budding lactose intolerance problems!

Tomorrow I start the semester. Granted, I don't have class until Tuesday, but I do start the week with work, so I'm getting down to routine. Crossing my fingers that I can handle the stress.

Tonight I'm going to update my schedule and print it out, make lunch for work tomorrow, and then SLEEP. Goal? In bed by midnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment