After all of my work this week, I FINALLY started spring break.
....Well, not really. After finishing my bio exam, I packed up my stuff for break and then went to work.
You see, I'm working 79 hours between now and the end of break. Not that I'll just be working; I also plan to have a ton of fun. But fun costs money, and I want to make sure I don't ruin my budgets. I also need to make sure that I have enough money set aside for the midwifery conference in just a few short weeks -- I do not want to dip into my savings at all.
Money has been a lot better for me than expected. Granted, I'm not earning a TON of money, but I am earning enough that I'm able to save up money to become fully independent. It'll still take some time, but I'm getting closer, shift by shift.
Add in the fact that I'm due for a raise soon, and I'm feeling pretty encouraged at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment