Our apartment is clean again... oh yes, it is. And it looks so beautiful!
Sydney and I have a goal of keeping it pristine through the rest of the week so that we don't traumatize people when they come over on Thursday. That's just two days from now -- we can do this, right?
---
I am a paper pack rat. It's kind of embarrassing. I save papers for forever and a day, anticipating that I'll one day need them. I'm often proven correct, which makes this situation all the more worrisome.
Tonight I threw away a ton of papers. But I kept even more, tossing them into the "important paper" pile with the rest of the papers I've accumulated over the school year. It's going to be a huge chore to get rid of them at the end of the year, but for now I can't think of a compelling reason as to why I DON'T need them.
Especially chemistry. I need to save the chemistry. Even though I hate it. It might help me in the future.
Come to think of it, I save textbooks for that very same reason as well... and refuse to close "important" internet tabs.
I guess that makes me an information pack rat.
No comments:
Post a Comment