My stage makeup class looks like it's going to be somewhat intense, but really fun. I worked out a way to miss class at the very beginning of April, so as soon as I make all of my reservations, I'LL GET TO GO TO THE MIDWIFERY TODAY CONFERENCE!!!
I'm very excited. Also exciting is the fact that my work finally paid me, so I can now barely afford said conference. I'm going to be pretty poor for a bit, but as soon as I actually start working (got a call from work the other day; they're going to set up my on-the-job training [which I get paid for] really soon), I'll be just fine. Had to take some money out of savings to afford the trip, but I'm anticipating that it will be more than replaced in a few months. The wonders of having a job!!! :)
I also got to go bowling with the guys last night. It was pretty fun being the only girl in the group, I'll admit. Sometimes girl-drama is just too much to handle; guys have a much easier way of solving their problems (Odd or Even and Titty Twisters, anyone??)
Of course, they also like changing peoples' names on the board to say perverted things. I have no idea who was meant to be who anymore (so don't take any stock by the scores.... we kind of bowled on each others' because we couldn't remember either, lol), but it was a ton of fun.
Afterwards, we all went to In-N-Out, which was super tasty.
No comments:
Post a Comment