09 January 2011

The Last Day

Today was a wonderfully relaxed end to my winter break. I ended up missing Sunday School because Nate overslept, so I met him and Laura at McDonald's instead for a small breakfast snack. Apparently McDonald's doesn't serve non-breakfast foods for breakfast... it was quite depressing.

I drove to church after that. It was nice to see everyone again; it had been too long since I last attended. Sundays just don't feel right without some form of church.

I went back to Nate's house after church, and took a nap while he washed his sister's car. I ended up having a really random and terrifying dream, but Nate finished the car not long after that, so I snuggled and quickly put it out of my mind.

I swung by Tutti when Nate's shift started, and got free frozen yogurt. It was super tasty -- well, tastier than usual. Either they mixed it different, or my taste buds are weird today.

The drive back to USC was nice -- no traffic! :) I unpacked my stuff and hung out with (and possibly poisoned) Josh for a little bit when he swung by my apartment to bring me a book for one of my classes.

Afterwards, I finished unpacking and began creating my master homework calendar for the semester. I have a love-hate relationship with that thing... it is daunting, because I can see how busy the semester will be, but it is wonderful, because it allows me to plan out my time several weeks in advance.

I am NOT looking forward to May 10th, though. It is... hell. (Oh, and I have to be moved out by the next day!!!)


So... save yourself. Stay away from me until that day has passed.... lol.

2 comments:

  1. Luckily I'm still alive, so I guess you didn't really poison me like I thought you did.

    And that's a rather...ferocious "FML" you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn.... ;)

    And it's quite FEROCIOUS for a reason!!! (Although, one of them did get cancelled... marginally better; still not fantastic!)

    ReplyDelete